Place Category: Event Planning
“Destination Weddings with that ‘je ne sais quoi’ difference”
Côte Weddings specialises in planning the ultimate in bespoke destination weddings in France, and especially in the South of France, each with a particular touch of class. Anne Ager is an experienced Wedding Planner, who has combined her renowned culinary and hospitality talents, with her insatiable love affair with France, in order to create prestige “haute couture” weddings on the Côte d’Azur – and in many other regions of France – including Paris. Anne believes passionately in turning dreams into reality, and she and her team are sparkling with new and original ideas for your ‘destination marriage with a difference!
WHAT DOES CÔTE WEDDINGS FEE INCLUDE?:
- Initial Contact and Discussions with Wedding Client(s), whether by e-mail, phone, or, when logistics permit, ’face to face’
- On-going liaison with the client(s), and all involved suppliers, from the client’s signature for an Initial Wedding Planning Proposal, right through to the wedding day itself
- Negotiating contracts with the chosen venue and other suppliers
- Arrangement of the Drinks & Canapés Reception – Côte Weddings can provide good quality champagne at a reduced price, so that the wedding client only has to pay a corkage fee to the venue (This avoids the inflated listed prices of many venues and caterers)
- Arrangement of advance Menu & Wine Tastings (if the clients are not available to participate, then Côte Weddings will do this on their behalf.
- Selection of Menus & Wines for the Wedding Dinner, in conjunction with the bride and groom.
- Suggestions and designs for a Wedding Cake.
- Arrangement of set up for the Ceremony and liaison with the Celebrant -arrangement of floral decorations if required. (A ceremony rehearsal if requested)
- Arrangement of table seating plan, place cards, printed menus and table decorations in conjunction with the bride and groom.
- Hair & Make-up Artists – Côte Weddings arranges for both services for the bride,as well as for any female guests. (Numbers need to be confimed for pricing).
- Arrangement for Bouquets & Boutonnières
- Arrangement of Photographer/Videographer
- Creation of a personalised Pinterest Board , on Côte Weddings Pinterest board, (a password is provided), so that visual ideas for venues, colour themes, flowers, table settings, etc., can be added …. both by Côte Weddings and by the bride & groom
- Arrangement of live music and/or DJ, including lighting and sound.
- Arrangements for discounted guest accommodation.
- Arrangements for discounted transport arrangements.
- Anne Ager from Côte Weddings, plus an assistant or two when necessary, (depending on numbers), are there for the duration of the wedding celebrations, until the last guest leaves!
Venues: Hotels, chateaux, abbeys, plage de jetee, villas and yachts
Services: Wedding and blessings, hair and beauty, flowers, wedding attire, music, transport, wedding cakes, menus and wines and drinks
Photography: Côte Weddings provides for reportage Wedding Photography and Videography of the highest standard. Each individual magical moment of your special day is uniquely captured by one of Europe’s top wedding photographers/videographers. They only choose the very best in each category, and according to the tastes and preferences of the Bride and the Groom. Some of the photographers and videographers are French, and others are selected from elsewhere in Europe and around the World.